Method for biological activation of inorganic materials, e.g. calcium carbonate, useful to provide products for e.g. improving plant growth, or as a feed additive, comprises the use of radiation from an orgone chamber
Abstract of DE10204881
A method for biological activation of inorganic materials (I) involves applying radiation from an orgone chamber onto a metal surface and placing the mineral material (I) under the surface at a pre-determined spacing, so that (I) is subjected to the effects emanating from the orgone chamber and the metal surface. An Independent claim is also included for an orgone chamber for carrying out the process, comprising a vertical hollow body (preferably of square, rectangular or round cross-section) with: (1) vertical walls consisting of an inner electrically conductive layer (preferably of steel sheet) and an outer non-conductive layer; (2) a closed base consisting of a film or sheet (preferably of aluminum, as information matrix); and (3) a closed top consisting of a combination of layers as in (a), covered with a layer or quartz sand.
Patent number: DE10204881
Publication date: 2003-08-14
Inventor: BARTH ADALBERT (DE)
Applicant: BARTH JACQUELINE (DE)
- international: A23K1/175; A61K33/06; A61K33/10; A61K33/14; C05F17/00; A23K1/175; A61K33/06; A61K33/14; C05F17/00; (IPC1-7): A61K41/00; A61K33/06
- european: A23K1/175D; A61K33/06; A61K33/10; A61K33/14; C05F17/00H
Application number: DE20021004881 20020205
Priority number(s): DE20021004881 20020205
1. Procedure for the biological activation of inorganic substances, thereby characterized that the radiation withdrawing from a Orgonkammer meets a surface made of metal, under this surface mineral substances in a defined distance from this surface to be stored and the mineral substances of the effect outgoing of the Orgonkammer and the metal surface be thus suspended.
2. Procedure according to requirement 1, by the fact characterized that the substances which can be activated represent calcium carbonate, sodium chloride or magnesium sulfate.
3. Procedure according to requirement 1 and 2, by it characterized that those draws to activating substances or in bags packed, individually, secondary or one above the other the effect of the Orgonkammer for biological activation to be suspended.
4. Device for the realization of the procedure according to requirement 1, by the fact characterized that the Orgonkammer consists senkrechten a hollow body, the which in cross section seen preferably squarely, rectangular or approximately trained is, which consist senkrechten of walls of the Orgonkammer at least of two layers of, i.e. an electrically leading layer arranged inward, preferably from steel sheet and an outside electrically not leading layer, which is locked Orgonkammer at the lower end by a foil or a sheet metal, preferably consisting of aluminum (when information matrix), and the upper end of the Orgonkammer is likewise by a group implemented by layers, which corresponds to the senkrechten walls and is placed on the Orgonkammer group a layer quartz sand locking above.
5. Device according to requirement 1 and 4, by the fact characterized that the sheet metals, which lock the Orgonkammer inside are coated with Bienenwachs outside.
6. Device according to requirement 1 and 4, by the fact characterized that the senkrechten walls of the Orgonkammer consist of several electrically leading and electrically not leading layers and these layers are alternately arranged.
7. Vorlichtung according to requirement 1 and 4, by the fact characterized that the foil or the sheet metal, which locks the Orgonkammer down is surface-moderately so largely implemented that under it comfortably a pallet with several 50 kg bags with inorganic substances can be stored and the place for the storage corresponds to industriellen for biological activation thus approximately that the surface of the foil or the sheet metal, which locks the Orgonkammer down.